Welcome to Wood Stork Productions
Website design, management and site optimization (SEO) for yourself, small business or organization.
Personal attention to all of the little details.
We will design, setup and publish a 10-25 Page WordPress site for $29.95 a month* including SSL (secure server) hosting cost!
Other pricing options stating at $14.95* a month!
Get social media support online with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. We do the design, help with updates and more!
You won’t get lost as with the “big boys” web design companies.
We offer personal and professional service all with a smile!
Website setup and ongoing updates are all a part of our service!
*based on a three year contract billed yearly. Other options and e-commerce plans are available.
Full site SEO (search engine optimization) with the big three Google/Bing/Yahoo
Ask us about a $100.00 SEO credit with every new website with hosting package.
We offer a dedicated IP and SSL (secure shopping cart) with US.SiteGround.com as our main featured partner.
FREE Domain with every new site.
Monthly and weekly site reports.
Unlimited number of Emails with firstname.lastname@example.org
SPAM filtering never see the bad stuff ever again!
Site submission to all the major search engines
Facebook– Custom Pages/updates/administration and more
Twitter– Your tweets can be a part of your site blog, ask us how today.
Google+ Be found on Google as more than 60% of web searching is in Google
Instagram– Share your Brand’s Unique Point of View with Instagram
Instagram’s simple design allows captivating visuals to take center stage. Each image or video fills the screen with nothing to clutter the experience.
Pintrest– Be among the first merchants to sell to millions of Pinterest users
Shopify and Pinterest have partnered to let customers buy your products without leaving the Pinterest app.
Pinterest works with your online store.
All products pinned from your Shopify store will automatically become Buyable Pins.
WordPress is being used now on 20 % of all websites worldwide!
WordPress started in 2003 with a single bit of code to enhance the typography of everyday writing and with fewer users than you can count on your fingers and toes. Since then it has grown to be the largest website building tool in the world, used on millions of sites and seen by tens of millions of people every single day.
We are the WordPress Experts!
We offer WordPress Videos and instruction so you can learn to edit your site, have a blog and more!
Why I recommend Shopify?
- Simply put, Shopify is easy to use, affordable, and cost-effective. You will be able to easily maintain your Shopify store without issue, and I’ll be there to help when you have questions. Shopify hosting starts at just $29/month, and in my opinion, it is well worth the cost.
- You don’t need to learn how to code. I design your store in a way that allows you to easily update content on pages, add new products to your store, and maintain your blog without you having to learn any coding. If you do want to learn some basic coding, I can walk you through the easy code you might want to use on your website.
- If you also sell items in person or attend trade shows, you can use Shopify in person too using their POS system. You can add the retail package to your store and maintain all of your inventory in just one place.
- The support can’t be beat. If you encounter any issues with Shopify or you have any questions about store operations, the support team over at Shopify is absolutely wonderful and eager to help you work through any issues.
- Shopify’s built-in search engine optimization (SEO) features will make it easy for your store to list high on the search results and get more sales for your business.
- Are you selling products on another website, like eBay, Etsy, or Amazon? You can use Shopify to integrate all of your listings using the multitude of free and paid apps available in the app store.
- There’s so much more! Take a look at all of the features directly on Shopify’s website here.
How I can help you set up your online store
Sold on using Shopify for your business? You should be! Here’s what else you need to know – how I can help you build your store.I will walk you through the entire process from start to finish. If you’re currently hosted on another ecommerce platform, I can help you move over to Shopify as well.
Shopify store development starts at $2,000. Here’s what’s included:
- A FREE Shopify design of your choosing, with personal customizations.
- A complete setup of your store including the following:
- Setting up the navigation / sitemap
- Setup of product collections/categories
- Adding content for all of your static pages (provided by you)
- Setup of the checkout process
- Setup of taxes
- Setup of shipping rates
- Setup of domain name
- Setup of payment processing
- Installing a few standard apps that I recommend to all of my clients. (There’s an hourly rate for additional apps)
- Importing 100 products (hourly rate for additional products) and uploading product images (provided by you)
- Setup inventory
- Add product descriptions (provided by you)
- Setup pricing
If you want a custom design built from scratch, I can do a custom setup of your store starting at $3,000.
I will continue to maintain your website and provide updates at the rate of $75/hr.
We invite you to review our recent work.
These are some recent examples of our newest web site projects:
Mindi Morrall wanted a “new look and feel” for her ever expanding business of Dock Construction and sale of dock materials.
Email, Facebook and Twitter accounts are integrated to the web site as well.
“I would recommend Bill to any and everyone, we love our new site and so do our customers.”
Susan Murphy web presence was updated to a sleek, modern and responsive website by Woodstork Productions. This Divi WordPress site has mush of the same content Susan had before but with a total new look and feel. “We are so happy with our new website, Bill did an amazing job for us.” Susan Murphy of The Marsh Studio Darien , GA
Artist Phil Bates was look for a web presence and Woodstork Productions took on the job. A beautiful Art Gallery for his works is on display for the world to see. We feature and Envira Display Galley on a Divi WordPress site. “Beautiful Work I love my new website.” Phil Bates
SunRae Productions just finished producing 4 Children’s playtime videos and needed a modern web presence and also a YouTube channel. Wood Stork Productions took on this on-going project and came up with site design/logo/marketing/Youtube setup and more. “Bill listens to us and the delivered results that are amazing, we look forward to future projects.” Shannon “Sandy” Morrell Director/Actor
Author Robert Coram’s site was updated from a very basic site to one that has been called by his colleagues “very professional and modern.” “Everyone loves my new site, thanks Bill for all your hard work.” Robert
A VBRO website for a home in Savannah, GA.
“Great work form Bill, very easy for our customers to navigate” George and Ann, Owners.
Artist Laurel Johns wished for a professional presence on the web and we delivered!
“Everyone LOVES my new website! All I get is compliments with comments like how professional it is, how quick it is to navigate, and how good everything looks! I’m so THRILLED!”
Laurel Johns, owner of Grey Dog Studio
Chef Jerome Brown wanted a presence on the web, our design gave the Old School Diner a site that really rates in SEO.
“Bill gave us just what we wanted.” Chef Jerome, owner of the Old School Diner
John and Bunny Underwood were looking to have the business on the web and Woodstork Productions came through again.
“We just Love our new web site, perfect.” The Underwoods.
A NPO group that needed more for their website and Woodstork Productions had the assignment for a complete rework of a past website site. This site and hosting is provided FREE from Woodstork Productions.
“We and our members are so excited with the new website.” Julie Director KMB
Also a NPO group that wanted their website updated.
This site and hosting is provided FREE from Woodstork Productions.
We offer NPO’s special pricing and no cost hosting options, just ask us.