Welcome to Woodstork Productions
We now offer remote assistance and on-site for your computer IT needs.
“Geek Services” also offered! Just ask!
Give us a call or text anytime! 912-269-0425
Ready for that online webshop!
We can help!
Website design, management, and site optimization (SEO) for yourself, a small business, or an organization.
Photography, Drone Video, and GoPro Video specialist.
Personal attention to all of the little details.
We will design, set up, update, and publish a 10 Page WordPress site for $39.95 a month* including SSL (secure server) hosting cost!
Other pricing options, like a single “Landing Page” start at $9.95* a month!
Ask us about special NPO pricing as well
Get social media marketing support services online Facebook, Instagram, and more.
We do the design, keep your site updated, and more!
You won’t get lost as with the “big boys” web design companies.
We offer personal and professional service!
Website setup and ongoing updates are all a part of our service!
*based on a three-year contract billed yearly. Other options and e-commerce plans are available.
**The promotional price is for the first term only and renews at the regular rate.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee does not extend to domain names.
- Social Sites Web Integration
- Pro Hosting Service
- WordPress Site Experts
- Photography and Video Services
- Online Store Front
Twitter– Your tweets can be a part of your site blog, ask us how today.
Google+ Be found on Google as more than 60% of web searching is in Google
Instagram– Share your Brand’s Unique Point of View with Instagram
Instagram’s simple design allows captivating visuals to take center stage. Each image or video fills the screen with nothing to clutter the experience.
Pintrest– Be among the first merchants to sell to millions of Pinterest users
Shopify and Pinterest have partnered to let customers buy your products without leaving the Pinterest app.
Pinterest works with your online store.
All products pinned from your Shopify store will automatically become Buyable Pins.
We offer a dedicated IP and SSL (secure shopping cart) with ShockHosting as our main featured partner.
FREE Domain with every new site.
Monthly and weekly site reports.
Unlimited number of Emails with email@example.com
SPAM filtering never see the bad stuff ever again!
Site submission to all the major search engines
WordPress is being used now on 40 % of all websites worldwide!
WordPress started in 2003 with a single bit of code to enhance the typography of everyday writing and with fewer users than you can count on your fingers and toes. Since then it has grown to be the largest website building tool in the world, used on millions of sites and seen by tens of millions of people every single day.
We are the WordPress Experts!
We offer WordPress Videos and instruction so you can learn to edit your site, have a blog, and more!
Ask us about a $100.00 SEO credit with every new website with hosting package.
Photography, Drone Video, and GoPro services.
Rates start at $75.00 Hour plus travel expenses as required.
See some of our sample work here (soon).
Why did I recommend Shopify?
- Simply put, Shopify is easy to use, affordable, and cost-effective. You will be able to easily maintain your Shopify store without issue, and I’ll be there to help when you have questions. Shopify hosting starts at just $29/month, and in my opinion, it is well worth the cost.
- You don’t need to learn how to code. I design your store in a way that allows you to easily update content on pages, add new products to your store, and maintain your blog without you having to learn any coding. If you do want to learn some basic coding, I can walk you through the easy code you might want to use on your website.
- If you also sell items in person or attend trade shows, you can use Shopify in person too using their POS system. You can add the retail package to your store and maintain all of your inventory in just one place.
- The support can’t be beaten. If you encounter any issues with Shopify or you have any questions about store operations, the support team over at Shopify is absolutely wonderful and eager to help you work through any issues.
- Shopify’s built-in search engine optimization (SEO) features will make it easy for your store to list high on the search results and get more sales for your business.
- Are you selling products on another website, like eBay, Etsy, or Amazon? You can use Shopify to integrate all of your listings using the multitude of free and paid apps available in the app store.
- There’s so much more! Take a look at all of the features directly on Shopify’s website here.
How I can help you set up your online store
Sold on using Shopify for your business? You should be! Here’s what else you need to know – how I can help you build your store. I will walk you through the entire process from start to finish. If you’re currently hosted on another eCommerce platform, I can help you move over to Shopify as well.
Shopify store development starts at $2,000. Here’s what’s included:
- A FREE Shopify design of your choosing, with personal customizations.
- A complete setup of your store includes the following:
- Setting up the navigation/sitemap
- Setup of product collections/categories
- Adding content for all of your static pages (provided by you)
- Setup of the checkout process
- Setup of taxes
- Setup of shipping rates
- Setup of domain name
- Setup of payment processing
- Installing a few standard apps that I recommend to all of my clients. (There’s an hourly rate for additional apps)
- Importing 100 products (hourly rate for additional products) and uploading product images (provided by you)
- Setup inventory
- Add product descriptions (provided by you)
- Setup pricing
If you want a custom design built from scratch, I can do a custom setup of your store starting at $3,000.
I will continue to maintain your website and provide updates at the rate of $75/hr.
We invite you to review our recent work.
These are some recent examples of our newest website projects:
Click on any name below to see their site.
Owner Deborah S. wanted an online shop where customers can pick out their plants, pay online securely via PayPal integration. WordPress and Woo Commerce development to the rescue!
“I am so please with Bill’s work and would recommend his services anytime.” Deborah S.
Mindi Morrall wanted a “new look and feel” for her ever-expanding business of Dock Construction and sale of dock materials.
Email, Facebook, and Twitter accounts are integrated into the website as well.
“I would recommend Bill to any and everyone, we love our new site and so do our customers.” Mindi M. owner
New web secure website, new logo, new branding, and hosting package.
“The site has been a great tool thus far, thanks for all of your great work.” Josh Maul, Owner
This NPO needed a fresh update on its website. Woodstork Productions to the rescue again.
The Site “Looks Great! We Love It” The FOSB
An NPO group that needed more for their website and Woodstork Productions had the assignment for a complete rework of a past website site. This hosting is provided FREE from Woodstork Productions. Ask us how we can help your NPO with FREE hosting.
“We and our members are so excited about the new website.” Julie Director KMB
Also, an NPO group wanted their website updated.
This site and hosting are provided FREE from Woodstork Productions.
SLACKWATER band wanted a web and social media presence and Woodstork Productions delivery on every account.
“Bill provided excellent work and a quick response to our website needs.” The Band Members
Re-work of a “go daddy” web builder site for the HOA. Bringing the site to mobile-friendly use and password-protected access for homeowners.
“The site has made our homeowners very happy with how easy it is the access and view.” Bob HOA Cooper’s Point.
Susan Murphy’s web presence was updated to a sleek, modern, and responsive website by Woodstork Productions. This Divi WordPress site has a totally new look and feel. “We are so happy with our new website, Bill did an amazing job for us.” Susan Murphy of The Marsh Studio Darien, GA
Artist Phil Bates was looking for a web presence and Woodstork Productions took on the job. A beautiful Art Gallery for his works is on display for the world to see. We feature and Envira Display Galley on a Divi WordPress site. “Beautiful Work I love my new website.” Phil Bates
SunRae Productions just finished producing 4 Children’s playtime videos and needed a modern web presence and also a YouTube channel. Wood Stork Productions took on this ongoing project and came up with site design/logo/marketing/Youtube setup and more. “Bill listens to us and the delivered results that are amazing, we look forward to future projects.” Shannon “Sandy” Morrell Director/Actor
Author Robert Coram’s site was updated from a very basic site to one that has been called by his colleagues “very professional and modern.”
“Everyone loves my new site, thanks goes to Bill for all his hard work.” Robert Coram
Chef Jerome Brown wanted a presence on the web, our design gave the Old School Diner a site that really rates in SEO. Facebook management with over 6000+ likes!
“Bill gave us just what we wanted.” Chef Jerome, owner of the Old School Diner
John and Bunny Underwood were looking to have the business on the web and Woodstork Productions came through again.
“We just love our new website, perfect.” The Underwoods.
We offer NPO’s special pricing and no-cost hosting options, just ask us.